If you need ideas to accommodate and decorate the dining room of your apartment, here are 20 different options perfect for small spaces.
To create an incredible space, one of the first things to consider is maintaining a uniform décor for all the open and shared areas of your apartment. For example, similar colors, furniture in the same style and other accessories that will help your small space look more organized and, consequently, it will look larger than it is.
1. As we see in this design, the floors and the color of the walls are similar to visually create the appearance of a continuous space to make it look larger. Light colors are usually used so that the environment looks the same: wide and bright.
2. The use of furniture of the same type as in this design, modern in style and white as well as the walls, contributes to a harmonious shared space. The front wall that functions as a TV center is chosen as the focal point.
3. To define each environment you can incorporate a rug in the living room or dining room area. Here a simple rug is used in the living room. In the dining room, the apple green color of the chairs predominates. Provides a touch of personality to the space.
4. In this small space the dining area and kitchen are shared. With a partial separation through the bar cooking. The colors used are opposite. As we can see, while the dining room is predominantly white, the kitchen is dominated by black cabinets. The dining area captures identity with the colorful wall design.
5. In this modern space decorated mainly in light neutral tones. A big window joins the living room and dining room that helps this space look more spacious, airy and well lit.
6. For a narrow area, a solution can be like in this design we see above. They place the table against the wall and a mirror to perceive a larger space. The different lamps used in the living room and dining room help differentiate spaces visually.
7. This is another nice modern dining room. Here we share three environments decorated in neutral tones such as black, gray and white. White predominates for the walls, gray for some areas. And while black adds elegance, it is used in smaller proportions. Accent colors are determined by small objects such as kitchen utensils, tableware, and accent pillows in green and orange.
8. Here the two windows of the environment to create two functional spaces. The left window area includes the area of the small dining room and the area on the right a small work area. It can be a great idea to organize your work and dining area together.
9. The Tables for lunch in a circular or square shape they bring good results for small spaces. Also the glass top tables as shown in this beautiful dining room design with decorative accents in red.
10. If the dining room is narrow and long, the rectangular tables that can be expanded will be very helpful since you can add more diners.
11. Do not forget to leave enough space to be able to move around the dining room, especially in the area of the chairs for greater comfort.
12. To small dining rooms, chair designs that do not have arms take up less space. If you have very little space available, do not forget to consider folding tables, a perfect functional alternative. This is a small simple black and white dining room where a shelf, two paintings and lights are added to give it an unexpected and youthful finish.
13. This is a beautiful modern dining room set with an oval and wooden table. Matches gray upholstered chairs. The diagonal table legs add interest to this simple and charming design. To make your environment look more charming, you can not miss a great flower arrangement in the center of the table like in this image.
14. Another interesting alternative is to place your dining room to one side of the wall and not in the center as we have seen in previous designs. Here two types of seats are incorporated. A simple and straightforward design sofa against the wall and four chairs in front. This design can be ideal for narrow spaces.
15. For very small environments, many of us have to include only the basics. In this design we see an example where our very small dining room can look great. A small round dining table accompanies a cute pendant lamp. The decoration includes flowers and as always, a light color such as white should not be missing; it is the perfect companion to add light and visual breadth.
16. You can make your apartment dining room look amazing with a good lighting. As we know the use of light walls, mirrors, lamps and other additional elements are very useful.
17. This small dining room can be perfect for your apartment. They include wooden furniture that matches the décor such as the shelves, chairs and the table. The round shapes of some objects harmonize the space and become slightly more feminine. The large structure of the kitchen in muted turquoise defines this area and the red in some objects unifies both areas.
18. Tables with a glass top help to perceive a space that is lighter and with visual amplitude. This table is perfect for balancing ash upholstered chairs. If you are not sure how to decorate your walls in the small space, take a look at this design, two mirrors of the same size with a nice frame will be enough for an elegant decoration.
19. Plants always bring freshness and beauty to any environment. It is a perfect inexpensive way to decorate your home. Beautiful curtains with rounded patterns are also injected into the dining room to match the dining room pendant lamp. Another accessory that you can add to your environment is a wall-to-wall mirror as we see in this image.
20. If your dining table is rectangular, a useful option is to place it against the wall to save space and free space to move easily as in this design. One of the most impressive details of this shared space is the use of very cheerful accent colors and also the lamps of different styles in the three environments.
These were various ideas that you can consider to accommodate and beautify your small dining room in your apartment. We hope you liked them.